PROJECT MANAGER, INTEGRATED MARKETING
Evolve Media is a vertical content publishing company that leverages proprietary advertising and publishing technologies to build publishing brands under its CraveOnline Media (men) and TotallyHer Media (women) business units. Evolve offer marketers superior custom, integrated and engaging solutions that allow them to reach and impact its audience of more than 95 million people globally each month (comScore).
Recognizing that no person is defined by any one interest, Evolve publishes an extensive portfolio of enthusiast destinations that speak to large communities of engaged consumers. Leveraging its technology, Evolve tracks the content being consumed across its properties and identifies trending topics that help it better understand the intersection between consumer, content, and consumption. These insights drive Evolve’s editorial process and shape its content. Understanding the differences between men and women and their relationship to content, allows Evolve to work closely with marketers to create custom, integrated marketing and advertising solutions that leverage content, context, and creative at scale.
Evolve Media is a publisher of leading enthusiast destinations for men and women. Leveraging proprietary advertising and publishing technologies, as well as hundreds of talented content professionals, Evolve Media offers premium and engaging content to its readers, while offering marketers the tools needed to execute custom, content-led marketing solutions that reach its audience of over 95 million people globally each month. Our mission is simple; we deliver Content, Context and Creative at Scale.
Evolve Media is seeking a Project Manager to join a high-energy, collaborative team of designers, marketing specialists, developers and project managers to manage and lead the execution of integrated marketing campaigns across several sites. We are focused on providing integrated and innovative experiences to our clients.
Reports to: Manager, Integrated Marketing and Strategy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Managing the execution of all integrated marketing campaigns on a multitude of sites.
- Develop and maintain the following for complex sales and marketing projects: project scope and definition materials including statements of work, work breakdowns, functional specifications, and timelines.
- Responsible for planning and delivering projects by aligning the project needs with the best resources with respect to time, creative style, technical capabilities and quality standards.
- Participate in creative and strategic brainstorms, bringing expertise in envisioning exceptional interactive solutions.
- Partner with multiple departments to develop strong, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the content strategy on complex marketing initiatives.
- Manage campaign timelines which set creative deliverable deadlines for: revisions, animation, client approvals, build-out, testing and campaign live dates.
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal status meetings.
- Manage and control project scope.
- Assure that projects complete according to schedule and expectations.
- Develop a strong relationship with the integrated marketing/client management team.
- Provides guidance and constructive feedback to creative and technical teams.
- Must be able to translate sales ideas into marketing materials.
- Must be able to multi-task and interface with numerous departments on a daily basis.
- 2+ years experience producing digital marketing campaigns, marketing websites, and other online promotions.
- Interactive agency or experience working within an Integrated Marketing Department in a project management or production role.
- Solid understanding of project management including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, recommend resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Background in successfully dealing with both tech teams and clients.
- Knowledge of interactive marketing products, campaigns, and what works on the Web today.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong, recent experience managing Web projects end-to-end (timelines, work breakdowns, scheduling, etc.).
- . Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a great communicator.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- MUST BE CREATIVE and out of the box thinker!
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
This is a full time position and salary D.O.E. Employees will receive health, vision, and dental after an introductory period. In addition, 401K, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability benefits are provided.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Evolve Media is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. Evolve Media hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
If you think you have the chops to be part of something special, drop us a line